I require 25% of the commission price up front to cover the costs of materials as well as securing yourself a commission slot. When the project is complete and you are happy you simply pay the other 75% + p&p costs and I post the models/boards/scenery. Payments are made via Paypal. Deposits are only refundable if the work does not meet your expectations, not if you cancel your order after work has begun. I will always give you a start date and an estimated completion date. Please be aware completion dates can vary due to any unforeseen issues arising once work has begun. Balance is due within 7 days of completion.